SCS Manufacturing _Assembly Technician _Wanted
Day Shift Available
$16.00 to $18.00 per hour, depending on experience.
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Filling Cable Railing Orders
- Cutting and Drilling Aluminum Posts
- Cutting and Swaging Stainless Steel Cables to Specs
- Managing Inventory Stock
- Customer Service
- Estimating Projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to review, comprehend, interpret, process and evaluate effectively. These are in the form of prints and spec documents
- Strong Interpersonal and team work skills.
- Ability to Multi Task
- Physically able to lift 80 lbs. and stand most of the day. Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, climbing and descending step ladder is required.
- Fork lift operation (Will Train and Certify)
- Operation of Power Tools_ Chop Saw, Drill Press, Swaging Machine, Power Hand Tools
- Desktop computer and typing skills_ Quick books, Word, Excel
- Review drawings, create documents, transmit and present documentation