You already know how important it is to stabilize posts when tensioning cables on a new railing system install. Having a high quality flat infill helps fill voids and spacing gaps that might otherwise compromise the function of top rail screws. Choosing the right aluminum infill is an essential part of installing a sturdy, rigid rail, while preventing termination posts from deflecting.
FI100 Flat Infill Top Rail
SCS top rail flat infills are the go-to choice for many of today's most respected railing system installers with good reason. They're manufactured using premium extruded aluminum, proven to hold up over extended periods of time, and competitively priced to keep you profitable.
- Available in black powder-coat
- Prevents posts from deflecting by filling excess voids
- We stock a large inventory of our popular top rail infills
- Snaps under 100 series top rail
FI200 Flat Infill Stair Rail
For the best installation possible, be sure to use our stair rail flat infills when working with our top rail infill. Together, they allow for the most robust residential and commercial applications.
- Helps to fill and secure voids in stair rail extrusions
- A proven and easy way to prevents posts from deflecting
- Significantly prevents pests from nesting inside stair rails
To learn more about our line of high quality aluminum flat infill products, we invite you to call Stainless Cable Solutions and let us know how we can help.