Ensuring proper top-rail support over many years is one of the most important aspects of every hand railing application. Aside from the weight they're supporting, they're constantly being leaned on and used as places to rest personal items. With so much at stake, your intermediate posts need to be as strong and reliable as they are attractive and free of obstruction.
IP100 Aluminum Intermediate Post
Stainless Cable Solutions manufactures aluminum posts that feature a 1/8" wall thickness, and are designed to easily hold the lateral force required by code. Since they're only used to provide top rail support without supporting cable load, our IP100 posts do not have internal ribs.
- Features a slimline design that enhances visual appearance
- Each post measures 2.25" x 2.25" with a 1/8" wall density
- Intermediate posts available in both surface and fascia mount
- One of the industry's most popular aluminum intermediate post
- Available in many standard colors, and custom colors by request
- SCS has bronze anodized & black powder-coat posts in stock
Before you place your next order for aluminum intermediate posts, we invite you to see why so many of the industry's leading railing system installers trust our expertise and inventory. Call Stainless Cable Solutions to learn how we can make your next project an absolute success.